Looking For Events Happening in Baraboo?
Here is a list of 40 Things to do in the Baraboo Area! November is filled with so much to do. It’s the month leading up to Christmas and let’s not forget about Thanksgiving. Experience the Magic of Downtown Baraboo. The Baraboo area has a lot going on all year long, with November being one of the busiest months of the year. Here is a list of things going on to keep you entertained all month long.
- 11/9 Countryside Refind is having their Holiday Open House .Be the first to see their new holiday decor, enjoys treats and warm drinks
- 11/9 Conserve Sauk Film Festival UW Platteville/ Baraboo Campus .Free and open to the public, a celebration of Sauk County’s natural beauty and resources.
- 11/9 Gnome making class at Red Shed Garden & Gifts .Registration required 3pm
- 11/9 – 11/11 Free Admission for all Veterans to the Baraboo Children’s Museum
- 11/9 10th annual Hungry 4 some supper myself run
- 11/9 Fall afternoon tea at New Life Lavender & Cherry Farm 4:30pm.Registration Required
- 11/9 10-3pm Adopt A Soldier Veterans Day CookOut at Baraboo Motors. Partnering with People helping People for a huge cookout and proceeds going to the PHP’s adopt-A-soldier program.
- 11/10 Film and Fellowship Series at Baraboo Presbyterian . A series of environmentally-themed films, childcare provided
- 11/10 Our Savior Lutheran Church Fall Festival Meal & Basket Raffle . Baraboo food pantry annual fundraiser 5pm. Bring a food item for the pantry and a dish to pass.
- 11/10 Bob at Baraboo Bluff Winery 1:30pm
- 1/12 Bekah Kate’s Cocktails & Appetizers 50’s style with Chef Casey Metcalf. 6-8pm Enjoy a modern gourmet twist on some classic party foods & cocktails
- 11/13 Holiday Kissing Ball made of fresh greens Red Shed Garden & Gifts. Registration Required
- 11/13 & 11/20 at 9am Ski Hi fruit farm has kids hour. Bring your little ones for storytime, activities, music and fun on the farm!
- 11/14, 11/21, 11/28 Live after 5pm in Downtown Baraboo
- 11/16 Downtown Baraboo Christmas launch party 10am – 6pm. Kick off the 2019 Holiday Season in downtown Baraboo
- 11/16 Tree lighting concert at Outlets at The Dells 2-5pm. Celebrate lighting the 30-foot holiday tree, meet reindeer, enjoy music and meet Santa. Bring a new teddy bear to donate for the St Clare Hospital bear for a child in need.
- 11/16 Baraboo Area Chamber of Commerce Cash Raffle at the Baraboo Arts Center. Drawing will take place during the halftime of the Wisconsin Badgers vs Nebraska Football game
- 11/20 Cocktail party with food & wine pairing at Vennebu Hill 5:30pm .Registration Required, Ishnala Catering. Windswept Design Studio providing a live watercolor painting by Allie Schultz along with live music by David Hecht.
- 11/21-23 The Dream of the Burning Boy @ UW-Baraboo Campus Theatre . By David West Read Directed by Molly Maslin Arbogast
- 11/22 Downtown Baraboo Winter Wine Walk / SOLD OUT
- 11/22-24 Fashion Hunters Weekend at Outlets at the Dells
- 11/23 Baraboo Women’s fair at Baraboo Arts center 9am-3pm. Over 70 booths filled with Vendors, Crafters, Artisans, baked goods and more! Silent auction and raffles that support Bullies and friends pet rescue.
- 11/23 Gingerbread Christmas Bazaar & Craft Fair at St Joseph School. Hourly door prizes, book fair, santa’s snack shop, over 40 vendors, raffle items
- 11/23 Downtown Baraboo Christmas Light Parade . One of the best light parades is in Downtown Baraboo, this year’s theme is winter wonderland. After the parade head over to Al Ringling Theatre to see the annual christmas tree lighting and meet Santa.
- 11/23 Virgil’s Art & Vintage Market Christmas Open House @ Wisconsin Dells Craft Mall
- 11/24 Kindness Counts!- Kids Ranch & Mr. Rogers 12pm. A special showing of “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood”, friends and supporters of Kids Ranch will enjoy the movie for $5
- 11/29 Black Friday in Downtown Baraboo starts at 8am. Check out the local shops in downtown Baraboo and experience a no-hassle and stress free black friday shopping. Get the best deals from 8-10am
- 11/29 Spa Serenity Black Friday gift card sale 8-10am Don’t forget to stock up on Greatest Place on Earth Merchandise for friends and family gifts.
- 11/30 Holiday mini sessions with Steph Shanks Photography 10-3pm. While enjoying all that downtown Baraboo has to offer you and your family can get your holiday photo taken by Steph Shanks at 701 Ash Street. Remember you will want to look your best for those 2019 christmas cards!
- 11/30 Small Business Saturday in Downtown Baraboo 10am-5pm. Support downtown businesses while shopping this holiday season. Also enjoy all the holiday festivities, horse and wagon rides, carolers and visits with Santa from 11am -2pm every Saturday
- 11/30 Wizard of Oz playing at Al Ringling Theatre @2pm & 7pm
- Check out Tumbled Rock Brewery Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 2-5pm for Happy Hour specials
- Driftless Glen Distillery has weeknight specials such as Whiskey Wednesday and Martini Thursday stop in for your favorite drink at a great price.
- Con Amici craft bar has several events happening during the month of November:
- 11/15 SongWriters Circle @5:30pm Join Kari Arnett, Derek Ramnarace, Sam Ness, Shawndell Marks, Bobby Zonit and Jellystone Duo in Boo-Town SongWriters Circle
- 11/16 Duly Noted Live 8pm
- 11/22 Say it Ain’t Soul 8pm
- 11/23 Acoustic Elvis is back after the Parade
- Balanced Rock Winery Also has lots of great things happening this month
- 11/13 Mark Croft
- 11/15 The Hoot Owls
- 11/20 Eric Schultz
- 11/22 Kaylin Kole Listen to Kaylin for her last performance in Baraboo before she heads off to Nashville
- 11/27 Sam Ness and Derek Ramnarace
- 11/29 Blacker Brothers Band on Black Friday!
There it is, 40 Things to do in the Baraboo area November 2019
Did you think that there were 40 things to do in the Baraboo area November 2019? Make everlasting memories this Holiday season. You can make plans in advance or just fly by the seat of your pants and hop out of bed for a magical adventure. Regardless if you live here or are just stopping in for a visit Baraboo truly is the Greatest Place on Earth.
More Blog Posts
Made In Baraboo Market
The Baraboo community plays host every week to numerous events and cultural community experiences. Whether you are looking for shopping, outdoors, festivals, food & drink or music there is plenty of entertainment to be found making this truly, one of the many...
Summer Market Fresh Food Fest & Wellness Tank Launch
The Greatest Place On Earth tank top launch event is happening at the Sunday Market Fresh Food Fest & Wellness Day in Downtown Baraboo, July 31st from 10:00-2:00! For all you ladies, we are releasing our racerback tank top tee, perfect for working out or just...
Baraboo Brunch Shirt Launch Party
For all the local babes that love brunch! The Greatest Place on Earth is releasing a small batch of brunch style shirts at Balanced Rock Winery on Sunday, July 25th from 10am-12pm! These shirts will also be available for purchase at the Baraboo Sunday Market on Sunday...