Recently we wrote a blog about November events in Baraboo but now here comes December and we have a whole lot going on. After the Light Parade on November 23rd the streets of Downtown Baraboo will be filled with Christmas Magic. Santa, carolers, horse & wagon rides. Busy sidewalks dressed in holiday style in the air is definitely the feeling of Christmas. Have you watched a Hallmark movie and wanted to jump into the scene where they are walking the streets of a small town and everything looks cozy, cherry and picture perfect? Well this is your chance! The merchants of Downtown Baraboo take pride in their stores and want to help you have the best holiday moments you can. Come to Baraboo and Experience the Magic.
The Greatest Place on Earth in Downtown Baraboo becomes Magical
- 12//4 Toys for Tacos 11-2pm at Pierces Express Market, Jose’s will be on site with food truck
- 12/6 Con Amici 8pm Ted Hawkins featuring Cherryl Jenkins
- 12/7 Cookies with Mrs.Claus 10am at The Baraboo Children’s museum
- Dec. 5/12/19/26 Every Thursday night Downtown Baraboo has 25 businesses committed to staying open until 7pm. Plenty of time for some Christmas shopping.
- 12/7 Holiday Mini sessions with Steph Shanks Photography 10am-3pm
- 12/7 Christmas at the Ranch 5-10pm at Wild Rose Ranch
- 12/7 Open House weekend, visit Downtown Baraboo 11am-2pm for holiday shopping,
- Horse and Wagon Rides on Saturdays in Downtown Baraboo
- 12/7 Make and Take Pet Ornaments at Cornerstone Gallery 11am-1pm bring in your fur baby to create a paw print ornament.
So Many Things Happening!
- 12/8 Santa Cycle Baraboo, this is so fun to see a bunch of Santa’s ride bikes. The ride begins at the corner of 5th and Oak in front of Coffee Bean Connection at 10:30am
- 12/8 Gingerbread House Decorating 12pm at Bekah Kate’s -pre registration
- 12/12 Design and Wine Centerpiece at Balanced Rock Winery hosted by Red Shed Garden and Gifts 6pm -pre registration
- 12/13-14 The Very Merry Holiday Fair at The Baraboo Arts Banquet & Convention Center, 60 artisans showing and selling the work they make.
- 12/13 Tinsel and Twang 7pm at Al Ringling Theatre, Country/ Bluegrass Christmas Concert
Downtown Baraboo really is magical this time of year
- 12/14 2019 Very Merry Weekend in Downtown Baraboo. Shopping, Horse & Wagon rides, visits with Santa and strolling carolers from 11am-2pm.
- 12/14 Madison Brass Band a free concert (donations appreciated) Holiday Benefit 7:30pm at the Al Ringling Theatre
- 12/19 National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation 6:30pm on the big screen at Al Ringling Theatre
- 12/20 Baraboo Christmas Night Market & Date Night 5-9pm hosted by Baraboo Young Professionals and DBI. Enjoy good food, craft beer and wine, Christmas music and a fun atmosphere while taking in all Downtown Baraboo has to offer.
- 12/20 It’s a Wonderful Life showing on the big screen at Al Ringling Theatre 2pm & 7pm
- 12/21 Home for the Holidays Shop Downtown Baraboo for anyone on your list! Horse and Wagon rides, carolers and visits with Santa
Downtown Baraboo is the place to make holiday memories
Get those coats and hats on and step into the magic of Christmas.
- 12/21 Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas & Santa Claus is Coming to Town 7pm on the big screen at Al Ringling Theatre
- 12/22 White Christmas Sing-A-Long playing on the big screen at Al Ringling Theatre 2pm & 7pm
- 12/25 16th Annual Free Dinner at Baraboo First United Methodist Church 12pm all are welcome
- 12/31 Countdown to Noon 11am-12pm at the Baraboo Public Library for ages 11 and under. Play games, make crafts and at noon celebrate the Noon Year!
It's that time of year agin... The changing leaves, in all of their fiery glory, are spilling over the Baraboo Bluffs. Pumpkins and mums on every doorstep you pass. Cozying up on the couch with fuzzy socks and a fall cocktail is your night time routine! Let's take...
The Ringling Brother's Circus history runs deep within the heart of Baraboo. Now the highly anticipated Al. Ringling Brewing Co. has finally opened their doors in Baraboo, WI. Brewing up the greatest craft beer experience on Earth. Featuring the Secret Ringling...
Made in Baraboo Market Made in Baraboo Fair and Maxwell Street Days in Downtown Baraboo Friday and Saturday August 14th and 15th 2020. Visit Downtown Baraboo to shop local merchants HUGE Sales, Live Music, & Farmers Market on Saturday. Baraboo Maxwell Street Days...
Baraboo Christmas Tree FarmsIt’s the time of the year that the Families in the Baraboo area are looking up Baraboo Christmas Tree Farms. The Greatest Place on Earth Bloggers thought we would give you the skinny on the farms and lots in the area, to help you choose the...